Alexander Levine, DMD
Board Certified Orthodontist
As a Southwest Florida native and board certified orthodontist, Dr. Alex Levine is dedicated to bringing amazing care to the community he loves. Dr. Levine is proud to take a leading role in the local orthodontic community. He serves as a member of many dental professional organizations and is on the executive council of the Lee County Dental Society.
In his free time, Dr. Levine enjoys spending time with his wife Vanessa, fishing, golfing, boating, and enjoying all of what southwest Florida has to offer. He looks forward to meeting you and can’t wait to see you at your next appointment!
- Orthodontic Residency – Georgia School of Orthodontics – Sandy Springs, GA
- Doctorate in Dental Medicine (DMD) degree - University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- BS, Molecular Biology – Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
- Florida Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Executive Council on Lee County Dental Society