If you’re interested in improving your smile, Invisalign may be the perfect solution! Both teens and adults can enjoy the benefits that Invisalign offers compared to traditional metal braces. Invisalign is a proven, convenient straightening method that can help you achieve a straighter smile with a set of removable clear aligners that are less visible and more comfortable than traditional braces. If you are interested in Invisalign in the Naples, FL, area, schedule a consultation with us to get started!
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses sets of clear aligners to gently shift teeth into place. These sets of aligners are custom-made for each patient and designed to control which teeth move and when they move. Invisalign can be used by both teens and adults, offering a more comfortable and discreet alternative to traditional braces.
The Invisalign® Process
When the Invisalign process begins, your orthodontist will take digital impressions of your smile. From these impressions, treatment plans can begin, including how many sets of aligners need to be created and the expected treatment time. All this is done with the help of the iTero 3D Scanner and advanced computer technology, making the process fast and precise.
You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before it’s time to switch to the next one in the series. Every patient’s treatment time is different, but the number of aligners typically ranges from 12 to 30 sets per patient.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign can be used to correct a variety of alignment issues and offers several benefits compared to traditional braces.
- Nearly Invisible – The custom aligners are clear and will keep your smile looking natural during the straightening process.
- Easy Maintenance – Removable aligners make it easier to keep your aligners and your teeth clean.
- No Change in Diet – Because the aligners are removable, you can continue to enjoy all of the foods you love!
- No Monthly Adjustments – Unlike traditional braces, you’ll never need an adjustment. Instead, you’ll simply switch to a new set of aligners every few weeks.
- Quick Results – Most patients can complete their Invisalign treatment in just 18 months or less.
- Great For Teens – Invisalign has options designed specifically for teens whose back molars haven’t yet grown.
Is Invisalign® Right For Me?
Invisalign is designed to address mild to moderate alignment issues including overbite, gap teeth and more. Complex orthodontic issues such as rotated teeth, teeth that need to be raised or lowered, or significantly crowded teeth may require traditional orthodontic treatment. A consultation allows our team to evaluate your smile and determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign. If Invisalign is the best choice for you, treatment planning can begin right away!
Schedule Your Invisalign® Consultation Today!
If you are ready to take the first step towards a straighter smile, call our office to schedule your consultation with our team today! We look forward to helping you reach your smile goals!